|Free Printable Car or Truck Party Scavenger Hunt Game by B.Nute productions|
Here's a free printable game, easy to set up and fun for the kids to play. The best is you can make this game as easy or hard as you like, depending on the kids ages. Here's how to play:
How to Play the Car or Truck Party Scavenger Hunt Game
1. Print out the scavenger hunt map cards, one per guest playing the game.
2. Print out the game cards (enough so that each child can find one card each.)
3. Game set up: Around your party space (yard, inside of house, park or where ever the party is being held), hide the game cards. Hide all "Flat Tire" cards together (one card for each guest). Continue to hide each card type in a different location. Follow the map to decide which order the cards should be hidden. (For instance, first hide the Flat Tire cards, then hide the Fill 'er Up cards, then the Rest area cards, so that the kids naturally find the cards in order they appear on the road of the map. They can find cards out of order if they'd like too.)
4. Once the cards are hidden, and the guests have arrived and are ready to play the game, hand out the maps to each child. Now, send them off to hunt for the cards!
|Free Printable Car or Truck Scavenger Hunt Game by B.Nute productions - MAP|
|Free Printable Car or Truck Scavenger Hunt Game by B.Nute productions - CARDS|
1. Select the links above, and print out each on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on card stock to give the maps and cards some weight.
2. Cut out, the maps and cut out the cards. Follow the instructions above for playing the game.
Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.