Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'll Take the Ups and Downs: Happy Mother's Day!

Crazy Kids and Dad Loving the Amusement Park
There are days when I loose my patience (many, in fact.) 
There are days when I just need a time out. 
There are days when I just want to have my "own" time...

 There's the sadness after not performing your best bowling game...
(Can you tell which one didn't do so well?)

 There's sand in your mouth...

 There's the dress up brigade, that never gets put away...

There's the endless begging for candy... any kind will do, but light up kind is the best!

And there's those smiles, the giggles, the hugs and kisses!
I wouldn't trade this motherhood-thing for anything! 

To all moms out there; 
my own mom, my sisters, 
my friends, my customers, 
and anyone else who's listening-- 
have a great Mother's Day.


0 comments: