Friday, February 14, 2014

Inspired by Swiss Fondue

Inspired by Swiss Fondue: Fondue Party Invitation by B.Nute productions
I just love a good fondue party! At least a couple times during the winter I like to pull out the pots, gather the extended family and enjoy some delicious melted cheese. Back before kids, I used to host a huge crowd for fondue. I would set up multiple tables of 6 and have a pot steaming at each place.
During those annual parties I did a lot of experimenting with different fondue recipes, and every time there was always a clear winner, traditional Swiss-style (gruyere, emmenthaller, etc.).

This week I had fun creating a Fondue Party invitation. I was inspired by some illustrations I had sketched from a trip to the Alps. It seemed natural to add the fondue pot in the mix! So next time your getting ready for a celebration and gather the crowd for a scrumptious pot of melted cheese, be sure to head over to my shop and pick up a few Fondue Party invitations.

0 comments: