Sunday, August 10, 2008

Grand Prix Monaco

No, we did not just return from the Cote d’Azur to watch Monaco’s famous Grand Prix race... I wish. We did, though, try to create a little of the Mediterranean in our own backyard, though, when we threw a birthday party for my son (who just LOVES race cars) and my husband (who just loves French wines!).

The party was a perfect theme for both-- I could satisfy the french wine desire, since Monaco borders up to those lovely southern vineyards, and I pleased the car lover with vintage race cars!

We even added a little gambling, to add to the Monte Carlo mood. I was a bit concerned that our make shift blackjack and roulette tables would be ignored, but what a little wine and a gorgeous day will do for party goers... Many guests jumped right in to act as dealer while I made sure food was ready and folks were mingling!

I had such a great time creating this theme, that I couldn’t help myself but to make it one of bnute productions Party Kits as well. Check out the Grand Prix Race Car Party Kit page for details... and if you want any more ideas, feel free to send me an email!

1 comments:

Sports Traveler said...

Hahaha! that's really cute. Well, If you really wanna go on a Monaco Grand Prix, you can Watch Monaco Grand Prix with ITC Sports.