Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Free Printable BBQ Party Invitation & Thank You to my Fans!

Free Printable BBQ Party Invitation from B.Nute productions
Wow! 5K fans and growing on my Facebook fan page. Thank you, thank you, thank you! In honor of this milestone, it's time for a free printable invite. I asked for your opinion, and summer time parties were the resounding answer. (I'm so impressed with the forward thinking to summer already.) So in response, I've created one hot summer invite just for you!

I am always inspired by typography-- and do love a "hot" palette (think red, orange, pink and yellow)-- so I came up with this bright and whimsical design-- perfect for your summertime BBQ gathering.

I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for being a fan!

Free Printable "Hot Summer Party" BBQ Invitations
Free Printable BBQ Party Invitation from B.Nute productions

Instructions for Printing Your BBQ Party Invitations
1. Select link above, and print out from your browser (print in landscape mode). Use card stock to give the invitations some weight.
2. Cut each card out.
3. Fill in with your party details, and now it's time to celebrate!

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

0 comments: