|A Vintage Truck Party Invitation and Inspiration by B.Nute productions|
|Truck Party Printable Paper Goods by B.Nute productions|
Decoration IdeasA classic truck parked prominently near your party space would be a perfect greeting for guests to your truck party.... but trucks can be hard to come by. If you do have access to a truck here are ways to incorporate it into the party:
- Use the truck hatch as a comfy seating area. Fill with pillows, blankets, and maybe a few books or toys.
- Use as a prop to take party pics.
- Pull down the hatch and fill the rear of the truck with your buffet of food.
- Take the party on a "truck" ride... like a hay ride.
- Vintage Gas Station tin signs
- Old Toy Trucks
- Toy (or real) Gas Pump
- Old Posters of Gas Stations or Truck Stops or Highway signage
Design your food area to be a truck spot, where guests can "filler on up" till their ready to roll again! Make signs like a truck stop, with an area to fill up on gas (liquids), oil (munchies), tune up (food).
Game IdeasThere's nothing like a cut out cardboard box, designed to be a truck to some fun relay races. Or, race toy trucks (from match box size to larger trucks depending on age.) Another option is for the kids to create their own highway or roads and rest stops with lots of sidewalk chalk and some cement. Lastly, a sandbox filled with toy trucks is a great play area for young ones.
Goodie Bag/Gift IdeasToy Truck
Favorite Truck Book