|Free Printable Wizard of Oz Scavenger Hunt Game by B.Nute productions|
How to Play the Wizard of Oz Scavenger Hunt Game
1. Print out the scavenger hunt map cards, one per guest playing the game.
2. Print out the game cards (enough so that each child can find one card each.)
3. Game set up: Around your party space (yard, inside of house, park or where ever the party is being held), hide the game cards. Hide all "Toto" cards together (one card for each guest). Continue to hide each card type in a different location. Follow the map to decide which order the cards should be hidden. (For instance, first hide the Toto cards, then hide the Dorothy's Basket cards, then the Glinda's Wand cards, so that the kids naturally find the cards in order they appear on the yellow brick road. They can find cards out of order if they'd like too.)
4. Once the cards are hidden, and the guests have arrived and are ready to play the game, hand out the maps to each child. Now, send them off to hunt for the cards!
Free Printable Wizard of Oz
Scavenger Hunt Map and Cards
|Wizard of Oz Scavenger Hunt Map by B.Nute productions|
|Wizard of Oz Scavenger Hunt Cards by B.Nute productions|
1. Select the links above (at bottom of image), and print out each on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on card stock to give the maps and cards some weight.
2. Cut out, the maps and cut out the cards. Follow the instructions above for playing the game.
Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.