Friday, November 1, 2013

Free November 2013 Wallpaper: A Thanksgiving Feast and a Contest

Free November 2013 Wallpaper: A Thanksgiving Feast from B.Nute productions
November is here! Can you believe it? I can practically hear the jingle bells of Christmas and the holiday season taking over... but before it does, I'm here to get you ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.

For this months free desktop and iPad calendar, I've created a Thanksgiving feast, every possible food I could think of that might be served on Thanksgiving arranged in a calendar. I must admit, although there has never been a shortage of food at our Thanksgiving celebrations, it was somewhat challenging to come up with 30 different items. I'd love to know if I've missed one of your family favorites!

Thanksgiving Giveaway Contest
To add a little fun to this months wallpaper give-away, I thought I'd also hold a CONTEST. Yes, a contest with a PRIZE too! The first person to guess the most number of Thanksgiving foods I have illustrated in this free wallpaper wins. Simple as that! And, what's the prize you ask, I'll send the winner a set of stylish notecards, matching envelopes, and matching stickers, perfect for writing thank yous or greetings to friends and family.

So, here's what you have to do to enter:
1. Send me an email to questions@bnute.com with all your guesses of the food items illustrated in my November 2013 Thanksgiving Feast wallpaper.
2. The first person to guess the most correct number of food items illustrated wins!
3. The contest will end November 30, 2013. On that date, I'll tally up all the answers and see who got the most food items correct.

Look forward to your guesses!

Free November 2013 Desktop and iPad Wallpaper
Free November 2013 Thanksgiving Feast Wallpaper from B.Nute productions


To set as your desktop image
Click on the 1900x1200 link above. When the image in view, on a PC, right click and select “Use Picture as Desktop Image”; For a Mac, Control-click and select “Use Image as Desktop Picture”. 

To set at your ipad wallpaper
Click on the 1980x1600 link above. When the image in in view, click and hold. Select "Save Image" from the popup menu. Once saved, select your "Settings -->Brightness & Wallpaper" and change your wall paper to the newly saved image in your photos.





0 comments: