Monday, January 30, 2012

Printable Valentine Food Pair Game

Valentine Game: Match the Food Pairs by B.Nute productions
Although Hollywood couples split up in record time, there are a few pairs that we know will always last! Here's a fun printable game just in time for Valentines-- Match the Food Pairs. Print out for a great kid activity-- perfect for a class Valentine Party, or print out, roll up and tie a bow on it for a quick Valentine for a friend. Here's to years and years of happy couples like Peanut Butter and Jelly!


Free Printable Valentine Game: Match the Food Pairs by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Printing Your Valentine Game
1. Select link above and print out from your browser.
2. Grab a pencil, and match the food pairs!


Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Super fun after school activity with the kids today - they loved it! What pairs with Steak? I told them everything pairs with steak - I think they believe me!!

Thanks for the fun!

Betsy said...

@Brandy--So glad you like the printable, and great catch!! Ha!! Where did my potato go??? I must have cut it out when I was moving foods around. ;)

It's back now, so good ol' steak can have it's pair! But, I love your answer to the kids-- steak does go with everything. :)

Enjoy!

Tiffany said...

This is over on free sweet printables, and it saved my tushie last night when putting together my daughters Valentines. I was out of color ink but this still worked in black and white! Thanks for sharing your hard work.