Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ice Skating Party Invitations and More

Ice Skating Party Invitation, Envelope, Thank You Postcard and Stickers by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
An Ice Skating party is the perfect theme for a winter party! The thought of being stuck indoors with excited kids and not much to do can be daunting, so why not head to the local ice rink, for loads of fun. Or, if you are lucky to live in a place where there is a frozen pond outdoors, even better!

My birthday is in the summer, so I never had an ice skating party, but I sure loved to go to them. As an adult, I've even enjoyed taking my daughter to a few. Many ice rinks offer "free skate" time for parties, but you can also hire an instructor to help out newbies or little ones. The rink my nephew had his party at even allowed a rowdy game of broom ball. The boys loved it.

To make your Ice Skating party complete, here are my vintage-style Ice Skating Party invites, envelopes, stickers and thank you postcards perfect for your aspiring figure skater. Soft snowflakes in pink, swirling type and a graceful vintage couple skaters are the perfect look for your party.

Now lace up those skates, and practice a figure 8... it's time for fun!

0 comments: