Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vintage Garden Party Invitations and More

Vintage Garden Party Invitations by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
I don't know what it is about a vintage floral look-- but I love it. Perhaps it's the ultra feminine quality of it-- I've never thought of my self as very "girly" but maybe deep down there is a part of me that really is! When I designed these Vintage Garden Invitations, I definitely had that girl in mind.

These invitations are perfect for any type of garden party-- an afternoon tea bridal shower, a brunch baby shower, a little one's birthday in the garden, or even a milestone birthday cocktail party in your blooming yard. The options are endless.

Are you needing a little vintage garden inspiration? Check out my Vintage Garden Gathering Pinterest board for plenty of ideas, and/or below is a list of "all-things" vintage garden! Enjoy

Vintage Garden Party Inspiration

  • old garden tools
  • old wheelbarrow
  • old metal bins or old wooden crates
  • terrariums
  • vintage garden seed packets
  • vintage floral linens
  • vintage hankies
  • vintage floral wallpaper
  • old postcards and vintage ephemera
  • mason jars
  • floral arrangements
  • chandelier outside
  • vintage furniture prop for outside
  • vintage trays and cake stands
  • iron bird cage
  • vintage jewelry
  • vintage brooch
  • floral tea dress
  • old china
  • vintage tea cups
  • cloche hats
  • vintage sewing ephemera (lace, beads, trims, buttons)
  • vintage garden furniture
  • vintage day bed
  • shabby chic accessories
  • and much, much more!




0 comments: