Friday, September 12, 2014

Gettin' Crafty: Free Printable Creativity Quote 8x10 Sign

Free Printable "Creativity Makes Life More Fun" 8x10 Sign from B.Nute productions
"Creativity makes life more fun." It's as simple as that!

I've really been trying to step up my creative game lately-- doing more sketching, more drawing, more watercoloring, more creative projects - I've even picked up my dusty guitar to strum a few chords. I truly believe creativity makes my life more fun.

To get you inspired, I've created a free printable quote. I had fun playing with type on top of one of the color abstracts I painted. After I printed it out, I put it in a simple 8x10 frame and put it on my desk. It's bright, cheery and the perfect reminder to greet me in the morning when I begin work. I hope you find it inspiring as well.

Free Printable Creativity Quote 8x10 Sign
Free Printable Creativity Quote 8x10 Sign from B.Nute productions
Instructions for Making Your Creativity Sign
1. Select the link above, and print out the page on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on white cardstock to give some weight to the image.
2. Cut out the 8"x10" image, and place in a frame.

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

3This is so cute, Betsy! I totally love it.

Betsy said...

thank you, thank you, Linda!! :)

Unknown said...


In your article, points caught my attention the most is how your prose, to give me a deep impression. Wish you would write more. good luck! Feel free to visit my website; 국산야동