Monday, September 22, 2014

Outdoor Adventure Essentials

The Essentials: Outdoor Adventure Poster and Notecard by B.Nute productions
There's nothing like an outdoor adventure! Tying up those hiking boots, filling up your canteen and headed out into the wilderness can be so exhilarating. My son and husband had a handful of camping adventures this summer. Sadly, I didn't make it out on one of them. Now that it's fall, though, and the weather is a bit cooler, I'm craving a little outdoor time!

Drawing these essentials to an outdoor adventure has definitely inspired me. Perhaps if a full blown camping trip doesn't happen for me this fall, I should just head out into the backyard and camp under the stars.

If you are an outdoor enthusiast, and/or love to camp, head over to my shop and pick up one of my Outdoor Adventure posters or some notecards with these camping inspired drawings. I'm may just inspire you to head out and hit the trail as well.

0 comments: