|Free Printable Masquerade Masks by B.Nute production|
|Free Printable Masquerade Masks by B.Nute productions|
1. Select link above, and print out from your browser. Use card stock to give masks some weight.
2. Trim the edges/extra paper and cut out eye holes.
3. Embellish masks as desired with glitter, feather, ribbon trim, etc.
4. Punch a hole on either side of the eye holes. String a ribbon through each side.
5. Put on and head to the ball!
Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.