|Free Printable Teddy Bear Scavenger Hunt Game from B.Nute productions|
Teddy needs to find his den, and it's each guests' job to help him. Set up a small (or large depending on age of the crowd) obstacle course/hunt in your yard, house or party space and get searching.
How to Play
Create a "course" in your yard or your house with the 7 "stops" or locations on the map. At each location, you can have the guests either do the activity or if it's a very young crowd, they can pick up a "souvenir" or trinket from each spot. Here are some ideas for each location:
- Pick Some Berries - At this spot you can have some real or pretend berries that they can find/gather and put in a berry basket or eat!
- Find a Picnic Basket - Once they find the picnic basket, have them look inside and pull out a trinket to show they have been at the basket-- It could be a paper napkin, or a "sandwich" or some other picnic type item.
- Catch a Fish - You could play the old fashioned game of catching a small fish toy with a magnetic fishing pole... or just have a bucket of toy fish the children can reach into and take one.
- Climb a Tree - Climbing a tree may not be appropriate for certain ages, but you can set up a little space the guests can "climb" on (i.e, soft pillows, a backyard play structure) to act like the tree.
- See a Hiker - Either have a person pose as a hiker, or put a small picture of a hiker hidden somewhere where the guests have to spot.
- Eat Some Honey - Put out a little cracker and honey for the kids to nibble on. If the guests are too young to eat honey and/or do not like it, you can put a substitute sweet or a few "honey" flavored teddy grahams to nibble on.
- The Bear's Den - Create a nice cozy area to act as the den. Set up blankets, and pillows and fun place to tumble and play.
Now start setting up your hunt and have a beary good time!
Printable Teddy Bear Scavenger Hunt Game/Map
|Free Printable Teddy Bear Scavenger Hunt Game by B.Nute productions|
1. Select the link above, and print out the map on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Print on card stock to give the map some weight.
2. Hand out a map to each guest. Follow the instructions above for playing the game.
Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.