|Milk and Cookies Party Invitations by B.Nute productions|
A Milk and Cookies theme can be used for:
- A Young Child's Birthday - A little one's 1st, 2nd or 3rd birthday party can become a bit overwhelming- for the parent's and the child! A Milk and Cookies theme is the perfect theme for a little one. Invite little ones and their parents over to an hour or two to share some cookies, milk and possibly a story or two. No need for a long affair, just short and sweet and of course, delicious.
- A Baby Shower - Celebrate the baby on the way with friends and an assortment of cookies and milk. Perhaps have this in the evening after work, and watch a silly movie about parenthood to have laughs and get excited about the new one on the way.
- A Sip and See - A Sip and See is a great way for friends and family to come visit the new parents and meet the new baby. A Milk and Cookies theme is perfect for this gathering. Set out a bunch of delicious cookies and milk, and have folks come by for a couple hours in the early afternoon to oogle and giggle over the baby before parents and the newborn get cranky.
- A Cookie Exchange or Cookie Pot Luck - This theme lends itself perfectly to a cookie exchange or cookie pot luck party! Have friends bring their favorite dozen home made cookies to share with the gang. Provide different flavors of milk and you have an instant party!
- A Cookie Lover's Birthday - Cookies are favorites of folks of any age. This theme doesn't have to just be for a young one. Throw a party and celebrate all your favorite flavors of cookies and your birthday too!
- A Sleep Over Party - There's nothing like snuggling in your sleeping bag with your best buddies and sharing a bunch of cookies and milk.
- A Cooking Party for Aspiring Pastry Chefs - Perhaps instead of have the cookies made before the party... have the guests make the cookies at the party! Again, a great way to gather friends, have fun and enjoy delicious home made cookies, right from the oven!
- A Pajama Party - Perhaps your little girl wants a sleep over but is quite not old enough (and/or you are quite not up for it!) Have a pajama party instead. Have girls come in the evening in their pj's. Serve milk and cookies and watch a movie or two. Lots of fun, without too much work!
More Milk and Cookie Party Ideas
Lots and Lots of Cookies
|Provide Loads of Different Types of Cookies at your Milk and Cookies Party|
A Milk Bar Filled with Flavor
|Provide Different Flavors of Milk to Add to the Fun|
No need to settle on just plain old milk. Offer up a variety of flavors to please all types. Below is a list of milk flavors sure to please:
- Chocolate Milk
- Strawberry Milk
- Vanilla Milk
- Cookies and Cream Milk
- Banana Milk
- White Chocolate Milk
- Malted Milk
Also, be sure to offer some alternatives to milk for those with different dietary needs like Soy Milk, Lactose Free Milk, Almond Milk, etc.