Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Inspired by Fashion: Elegant Invitation and Chanel Inspiration

Chanel Inspiration Board, created on Polyvore
Elegant and Classic Invitation: Birthday, Shower, Any Occasion by B.Nute productions
Inspiration is everywhere! After creating a new Chanel-inspired Elegant and Classic invitation for my shop, I stumbled upon a new addiction. If you like Pinterest, and love fashion, then Polyvore is for you!!

Polyvore is a site where you can create fashion inspiration boards, like my Chanel inspired board above. You just select a template, similar to those you may see in a magazine spread (and/or create your own), then drag and drop to your fashion hearts content! And, voila, inspiration for all to enjoy!

I'm quite a newbie over on Polyvore, but do follow me, or check me out over there if you get a chance. Be sure to also send me your fashion boards. I'd love to see. I'm always looking for a little inspiration!

0 comments: