|Restless Pirates Need Some Tasty Food and Grog at their Pirate Party!|
• Bagel Chips or Pita Chips (could be thought of as a “hard tack” biscuit often ate by pirates)
• Cheese Cubes
Main Course - Lunch or Dinner
• Ribs or BBQ Chicken Wings
• Vegetable Platter (to kids delight, vegetables were hard to come by on the ship, so no need to go overboard with your veggie selection!)
• Tropical Fruits - Pineapple, Mango, Passion Fruit
• Rootbeer (if age appropriate, serve in the bottles)
• Ginger Ale
• A “Virgin” Rum drink like a virgin Mai Tai.
To add to the mood: let the party know that beetles known as “weevils” often invaded the ship’s food supply. For your party, though, you’re tried to remove as many as possible!
Free Printable Authentic-Style Pirate Party Menu
|Free Printable Authentic-Style Pirate Party Menu Card|
|Free Printable Authentic- Style Pirate Party 5"x7" Menu Cards from B.Nute productions|
Tips for Creating and Printing Your Menu CardIf you plan to hand write the menu:
1. Select link above, and print out image from your browser. Print on card stock to give menu some weight.
2. Once printed, cut out, fill out and hand out at party!
If you'd like to have your menu typed on to the menu card, just follow these few steps:
1. Select link above. Go to your browsers File Menu and select "Save As". Save image to your local computer.
2. Open an image editing program, and use the type tool to add your menu items. Create one list, then copy and paste this to the other two. Now print out file, and cut cards.
3. Or, if you prefer, open a desktop publishing program, import the saved jpg, and add type on top of the menu card. Now print out file, and cut cards.
4. Another option is to first print out the menu card (blank) and cut out each card (they are appx. 5"x7" inch size.) In MS Word, create a 5"x7" document. Leave a large enough margin at the bottom and sides as to not print on top of the image. Type menu. Feed printed menu card through your printer and print out the MS Word document on top.
Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.