|Vintage Style Wine or Champagne Tasting Party Invitation|
by B.Nute productions on Etsy
Here's my inspiration board for this party:
This party is all about a natural, vineyard style... think harvest items and nature and your decorations will be perfect. Here some more specific decoration ideas for your wine tasting party....
- Old Wood - Find a tray sized piece of wood in a salvage yard, clean off the cobwebs, buff it up, and use it to serve some hors d'oeurves. It will look great!
- Baskets - Small baskets of dried fruit and baguette pieces will look great as well as help out during the wine tasting. Line the basket with a decorative napkin in harvest colors and fill. It's as easy as that!
- Leaves, Twigs and Berries - Fill a tin vase, or natural looking pitcher with large twigs and tall leaves. This will make a great center piece for the table.
- Stone and Ceramics - Stone, granite or ceramic slabs make great cheese plates. You can pick up samples at your local hardware store that should be the perfect size. If you use a terra cotta paver, say, you can write in chalk on it to indicate the cheese variety.
- Burlap - A natural fabric like burlap will look great as a table runner or table accent.
- Old Wine Bottle Labels - If you have access to some old wine labels, you could scatter them about the tasting table for setting the mood.
- Dried Fruits, Figs, Apricots, and Nuts - These all make great nibbles for the wine tasting, but will also look good too when set out in small ceramic bowls around the wine tasting area.
Stay tuned for more Wine Tasting party ideas this week, including some printable wine tags...