Friday, October 22, 2010

...weekly roundup...


Well, they've started to arrive... in droves... the Holiday catalog brigade is on!! My kids just love this. They get their pens out and circle everything they want. It's a little crazy, I must admit... but it keeps them entertained for a while! Here is my weekly round up of links that I hope will keep you entertained!




  • Back to the catalogs-- I must admit, I did receive some new ones, and I really loved the items. Lots of things that would be perfect for a Woodland Fairy party. Isn't this felt Woodland Fairy House from Magic Cabin adorable?


  • After our heat wave last week, we are finally having some truly Fall-like weather in Northern California-- a little rain and definitely cool. It's definitely putting me in the mood for some warm food, namely chili! Here are some Chili Recipes from BHG that may just get me in the mood to make some this wet weekend. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's fall in Seattle! Beautiful weather with the leaves turning.

My son loves the catalogs too!

Betsy said...

We definitely had our rainy day today! Even though it's pretty warm out, just looking out the window kept all inside! Have a good one, Amy. :)