Friday, September 17, 2010

...weekly roundup...

10 Years Since Camp Nutenbeier-- My Summer Camp Wedding

It's been a busy week here at B.Nute productions. Lots of work, and new items posted. Below is a round up of the latest and greatest:

  • I've been a busy bee trying to update my website full of great party ideas, holiday party ideasparty resources, and of course very cool designs! Check it out.
  • I've been wanting to create a series of Paper Doll Party Invitations... and finally have had the opportunity. This week I posted a Halloween Paper Doll Costume Party invitation. I love how it turned out. Keep posted for the next ones to come... a Wedding Shower Paper Doll Party, Baby Shower Paper Doll Party, Princess Paper Doll Party, etc.!
  • My son's {very belated} birthday party is coming up... a Pro Sports Championship party... new invite too. I'll post it soon!
  • Preppy is back, and I'm ready... Check out my new Preppy Paisley party invites- perfect for a wedding shower, baby shower, birthday or any occassion!


I'm looking forward to the weekend... my husband and I are going to get a chance to celebrate 10 wonderful years! Can't wait for many, many more...

0 comments: