Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Printable Mad Hatter Eat Me, Drink Me Tags

Free Printable Mad Hatter Tea Party
"Drink Me" & "Eat Me" Tags
by B.Nute productions
A Mad Hatter Tea Party is not complete with out "Eat Me" and "Drink Me" tags! Use on goodie bags, gifts, or even as part of a creative Mad Hatter game at your party! Below are free printable Mad Hatter tags perfect for your party.
Free Printable Mad Hatter Tea Party "Eat Me" & "Drink Me" Tags by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Making Tags
1. Select link above, and print tag image from your browser. I suggest using a heavier card stock to give the tag some weight.
2. Cut out tags from paper.
3. Punch hole at top of tags where circle is.
4. String with a colorful ribbon.

Now fill a vintage tea cup with goodies (for "Drink Me" it could be tea bags, instant coffee packets, or lemondade/juice packets; for "Eat Me" little candies are always tasty), tie on the tag and you've got a memorable goodie bag!

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

11 comments:

HulaBuns said...

Ooooo, thanks for sharing! These are great!! Love Alice in Wonderland. :)

Elegantpaws said...

These are gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing! My friend is having a Mad Hatter's tea party for her 30th! x

Unknown said...

I adore the tags, I blogged about them on my Blog. Thank you so much for sharing I can not wait to use them in a scrapbook idea for my daughter.

Laura said...

hi. i really wanted to print these out, but when i try..the cardstock comes out blank. do you have any idea why this would be happening? thank you.

Betsy said...

@Laura-- Hmmm, very interesting... I would imagine it would have to be something in your Print dialog set up box, perhaps? Check all the settings, and the page size to make sure it matches up. Also, you could try printing from a different browser and see if that helps! The image is a jpg, which is a universal file type for all browsers to display (and print.) :) Hope this helps.
-Betsy

Carole said...

Thank you for sharing the printable.

Jule aus 9B said...

Thank you for these wonderful tags. I used them at my un-birthday teaparty today and they added to the perfect dessert table. Find pictures on my blog at:
http://inside9b.blogspot.de/2012/04/mein-nicht-geburtstag-my-un-birthday.html
Thank you,
Jule

Rikelle said...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

Christy @ 11 Magnolia Lane said...

I have adored and used these tags for several years. Thank you, and sorry I didn't comment and say that sooner! The "Drink Me" tag is visible in a post that's going up on my blog tomorrow, so wanted to let you know that I'm linking to this post and giving you all the credit, of course. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I used these printables for my daughters Alice in Wonderland first birthday party! Check out my blog post containing your tags. I linked back to you under the photo. http://www.whenthekidsarebored.com/2013/04/a-onederland-party-alice-in-wonderland.html

lemondedis said...

these are so pretty! thank you very much! i shared these here; https://www.pinterest.com/lmifans/alice-in-wonderland/ and there: https://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/alicemad-hatter-parties-freebies-more/