Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day of the Dead Invitations and More

Day of the Dead Invitations, Advice CardsShower Invitation  and More by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
The Day of the Dead or Dia de los Muertos holiday is coming up soon! I've noticed lately this is a very popular theme in America. Sugar skull cookie designs are everywhere, and many are heading out on Halloween with fabulous skull face painting designs!

As a request of a customer a year ago, I created some Day of the Dead invitations. Since that time, the invitation has been very popular as a Day of the Dead wedding shower or bridal shower Fiesta celebration (celebrated any time of the year). To go along with the shower theme, I created advice cards and stickers, perfect to share your marriage advice for a long and happy life together!

Someday, I woud love to travel to Mexico and experience their wonderful celebration. When I first learned about the Day of the Dead celebration many, many years ago, I did think it was rather creepy... but as I've gotten older, I think it is quite a wonderful celebration. What a colorful and honorable way to remember loved ones who have passed on.!


0 comments: