Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gatsby Inspired Art Deco Invitations for All Occasions

Great Gatsby Inspired Art Deco Invitations by B.Nute productions on Zazzle
Ooo, I am just swooning over the art direction of the upcoming Great Gatsby movie. Ever since those gals on Downton Abbey donned their 1920's outfits I have been just slightly obsessed with the look. Oh how I'd like to fill my wardrobe with those beaded numbers, stylish cloche hats, and jewels!

Well, since I'm not getting a new wardrobe, I thought I'd create a new Art Deco / Great Gatsby inspired invitation. I initially created this design a month ago for a fundraising event at my kid's school district. I just love the look-- perfect for any occasion-- a birthday, a bridal shower, an anniversary, a themed Roaring 20's or Great Gatsby Party, and more.

So, bop on over to my shop, and order one up... then grab that flapper number and get ready to party!

0 comments: