Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Inspired by Turkish Tile from Istanbul: Mediterranean Invitations for All Occasions

Inspired by Turkish Tile: Mediterranean Invitations by B.Nute productions
As we wandered the streets of Sultanahmet, Istanbul, I couldn't get enough of the gorgeous tile work at every turn. From tile in the majestic Aya Sofia to tile in the grand Topkapi Palace, the colorful patterns were everywhere. I knew once I returned home I would have to make some invitations inspired by the gorgeous work. I decided to go with a soft painterly feel for the invitations.
Mediterranean Party Invitation by B.Nute productions - Inspired by Turkish Tile
I love the bright blue tiles. They remind me of the Mediterranean area and the wonderful waterways surrounding Istanbul.
Mediterranean Party Invitation by B.Nute productions - Inspired by Turkish Tile
The tile in this invitation above used great earthy colors as seen throughout the Mediterranean, especially in Provence, France and Tuscany, Italy. These invitations are perfect for any type of occasion - a birthday gathering, a girl's night out, a Bon Voyage party, an Anniversary; whenever friends and family get together to celebrate! Head over to my store and personalize your invitation for your next get together.

0 comments: