Thursday, February 12, 2009

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

This wall hanging sure can come in handy... After a day like yesterday, I'm not quite sure if my husband should have immediately flipped this over to He Loves Me Not, or if he should have kept it at He Loves Me...
After a pretty frustrating day with my kids, my husband arrived home to hear me rant about the fighting, the whining and the constant refereeing then entertaining that was required of me. I'm sure after his busy day, this was not what he wanted to be greeted with... but he patiently listened as I moaned and groaned (This is about the moment when he should have flipped the wall hanging to, "He Loves Me Not.")

But, no, he listened, he gave a couple sparse words of advice, and handed me a delicious glass of wine so I could cook dinner.

So, the sign stayed on "He Loves Me" the whole time... Valentines must be coming soon!

0 comments: